The Ernst-August Baumgarte Foundation has particular focus on the following fields (as described in the Fiscal Code, tax-privileged purposes):
- Youth welfare
- Care of the elderly
- Charitable purposes
- The support of socially deprived children and young people.
- The support and integration of disabled people, especially the support of persons which are dependent on help due to physical, mental or psychological disability.
- The support of education and training.
- The support of integration of different social groups.
- The support of hospice work and older people.
The foundation consists of the board and the board of trustees.
|Sole chairperson:||Renate Baumgarte|
|Board of trustees:||Michael Maletzky (chairman)|
|Dr. Theodor Plümpe|